Guatemala Huehuetenango MAM
Cupping Notes: Dark Chocolate, Peach, Grape and Guava
- Grower – Smaller coffee producers from Huehuetenango
- Variety – Bourbon, Typica, Caturra and Catuai
- Region – San Pedro Necta, Santiago Chimaltenango, Todos Santos Chuchumatan , Union Cantinil, La Libertad, and La Democracia, Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Harvest – October-February
- Altitude – 1500-1900 meters
- Soil – Clay minerals
- Process – Fully washed and dried in the sun
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Fat Cup Coffee Company does not take returns. If you are unsatisfied with our product, please contact us.
Fat Cup Coffee Company reserves the right to use an appropriate shipping method to ensure its customers a timely and affordable delivery.