100% Indian Robusta Coffee
Almost twice the caffeine as Arabica
Cupping Notes: Bold, Fruity Strong, Cocoa, Leather, malt, Tobacco
- Grower – Smallholder farmers from Sakleshpur and Coorg Districts
- Variety – CxR, Robusta Peridinia, and S.274
- Region – Sakleshpur and Coorg Districts, Karnataka, India
- Harvest – December – March
- Altitude – 1200 – 1350 masl
- Soil – Volcanic loam
- Process – Full natural and dried in the sun and mechanical dryers
- Certifications – None
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Fat Cup Coffee Company does not take returns. If you are unsatisfied with our product, please contact us.
Fat Cup Coffee Company reserves the right to use an appropriate shipping method to ensure its customers a timely and affordable delivery.